Bermuda Shorts and Chunky Heels
Top: American Eagle Outfitters; Bermuda Shorts: JCPenney (Arizona Brand); Shoes: Steve Madden; Earrings: Baublebar
The outfit I'm wearing above is a simple chic summer outfit. Cool and airy but stylish. I have the stores where each item is from listed under the photograph.
The top is a crop top and the straps can be untied and adjusted to your liking. The stripes do look slightly different in person than they do on the website (as you can see in the picture) but I still give this top a 4 out of 5 stars. It looks great on and is very comfortable. The fabric is also very nice.
The Denim Bermuda shorts are from JCPenney (Arizona brand). I got them a while back but they may still have shorts that are very similar to them. They are comfortable and do have a slimmer fit through the thigh.
My shoes, I ordered from SteveMadden.com! They are very comfortable for wearing 2 to 3 hours but any longer, can make your feet hurt. They honestly aren't for a lot of walking but are okay as far a comfort compared to most heels. If you need help finding them on the site,
Here's the link to the webpage:
Here's the link to the webpage:
And last but not least my earrings are from Baublebar, they are the mini piƱata tassel earrings in blush color.
I hope this post helps with finding these pieces or very similar ones! This is one of my most recent outfits photographed. If you want more just contact me via Facebook/Instagram.
Until the next post!
Comments
Post a Comment