4 of the Most Flattering Jeans for Small Framed Women

Photo
above (from left to right): Hollister dark wash high rise skinny jeans;
Hollister high rise skinny jeans in light wash (seen on me); and
American eagle high rise jean leggings in dark wash.
• Hollister High Rise Super Skinny:
Seen on me in the photo above (in the middle)- Only $25!
https://www.hollisterco.com/shop/us/girls-bottoms-super-skinny-jeans/hollister-ryan-super-skinny-high-rise-jeans-2831574_01?ofp=true
The jeans seen above in the first photo:
Another pair of their jeans that may work:
• American Eagle Outfitters also have a great pair of jeans (Seen in the photo above, to the far right)-
Another
great brand of jeans for smaller frame women are Calvin Klein jeans.
There is no photo available but I have tried them and can say they are
one of the best pair of jeans I've tried.
I'm sure there are more out there that will suit our frame(s) but these are just a few I have tried.
Comments
Post a Comment